Doctor Mauricio Mora De Miranda Specializes in Dermatology:
Doctor Mauricio Mora is an experienced dermatologist and follicular transplant specialist:
At the Medical Tours Costa Rica Medical Tourism group, we have partnered with what we believe are the best dentists, maxillofacial and oral surgeons, dentists, and cosmetic surgery specialists in their respective fields, and Doctor Mauricio Mora is no exception. If you look at his experience, education, and training, you will see that he is more than capable of handling any dermatology-related issues you may have.
- Dermatology and Follicular Micro-transplant
- Sub Specialist: First Dermatologist in Costa Rica with a sub-specialist in Trico-dermatology.
Education & Training:
*Current Academic Status:
- Medical Professor, Costa Rican University and UCIMED.
- Assessor, Department of Internal Medicine.
- Dermatological service.
- Costa Rican University and UCIMED.
*Specialty in Dermatology – 1998 to 2000 Central Military Hospital of the USA/Mexican University of the Mexican Military and Air Force.
1991-1996 Andrés Vesalio Guzmán School of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Central America.
Doctor in Medicine and Surgery, San José, Costa Rica.
- New techniques in hair micro graft transplants.
- Honorary Invitation to teach at the Mexican Military and Air Force University in Dermatology.
- Specialist Physician in Dermatology at Clinica Biblica Hospital.
- Specialist Physician in Dermatology at San Juan de Dios Hospital.
- Emergency Physician and specialist doctor in Dermatology at San Carlos Hospital.
Presentations in International Congress
- XIV Actualization in the Province of the Mexican Academy of Dermatology. Theme: “Pustule Psoriasis.”
- Biennial International Congress of the Mexican Academy of Dermatology. Theme: “Basex Syndrome.”
- University professor of pre graduates of the Costa Rican University and the UCIMED in the following themes:
- Introduction to Dermatology
- Benign Tumors
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Atrophic Dermatitis
- Actualization course in detecting skin cancer at San Juan de Dios Hospital, San José, Costa Rica.
- Actualization course in detecting skin cancer in the Clinica Biblica Hospital.
- Actualization in the service of mycology in dermatology at the Costa Rican Association of Dermatology.
- Symposium of Dermatology in Photo-protection at the Costa Rican Association of Dermatology.
- Annual Symposium in Nutrition. Non-surgical treatment in fat reduction techniques.
Memberships & Certifications:
- First Dermatologist in Costa Rica with corresponding certification in hair micro transplants.
- Member of the specialist staff of the Peace Corps of the United States.
- 2001 Active Member of the Central American Association of Dermatology.
- 2001 Active Member of the Costa Rican Association of Dermatology
- 2001 Honorary Member of the Mexican Society of Dermatology.
- 2001 A Foreign Member of the Mexican Academy of Dermatologists.
- 1999 First place in National Competition of Residency Dermatologists in the Republic of Mexico, at the Gea González Hospital. Theme: Dermatology and the Environment”.
- 1992 First Place in Investigation as University Professor in Physiology. Theme: “Neurogenic Bladder”. Dr. Andrés Vesalio Guzmán School of Medicine at Autonomous University of Central America.
Call 1-866-665-6433 if you would like to schedule a telephone conference with Doctor Mauricio Mora. You can also fill out the contact form, and a dermatology consultant will get in touch with you regarding your inquiry. Your consultant can also schedule a teleconference with Doctor Mauricio Mora.